NWC, established in 1996, is one of the first BIS approved packaged drinking water plants in the country. Since last 20 years, NWC is committed towards a healthy and happy society. The manufacturing plant is certified by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS/ as per IS 14543:2004) and Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (fssai/ License No: 10015047000436).
Purification Process Flow:
- Disinfection of source water using the common Chlorination method. This treatment ensures all harmful bacteria are removed.
- Chlorinated water is passed through Sand Filter which removes suspended particles upto 100 micron size. This is based on the similar natural filtration of water through the layers of the Earth.
- The water is passed through Activated Carbon Filter which ensures cleaning and polishing of water. It also ensures removal of chlorine, any colouring compounds, any off-taste and odour causing compounds.
- Most critical part of the treatment of water through the world class technology- Reverse Osmosis. Natural Waters uses the double pass R.O method which is to doubly ensure the highest purity of water. Reverse Osmosis can remove particles upto a size of .001 micron (one millionth of a millimeter). Commonly used pesticides and herbicides are usually removed by the R.O membranes.
- The fifth step is Micron Filtration, where water is passed through a 0.2 micron filter to remove any particulates if any present.
- The sixth step of water treatment is Ozonation which is a very high oxidising process. This ensures destruction of any disease causing microorganisms (ex. bacteria, virus, protozoa) and disinfects the water, and also oxidation of undesirable organic and inorganic impurities.